Connect with us

Entertainment

K Naomi Announces Pregnancy

Published

on

K Naomi Announces Pregnancy

Local media personality K Naomi announced on Sunday that she’s expecting a bundle of joy.

Taking to her social media pages, she shared a video of her maternity photoshoot wearing a gold knee-length dress with ruffled sleeves.

She captioned the post: “Oh Baby!🤰🏽🤍💍 Another beautiful chapter… So excited, so nervous, Baby P is on the way! And so the journey begins…#AGodThing“

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by K Naomi Noinyane (@knaomin)

The congratulatory messages were coming from fans and fellow Mzansi A-listers.

Rapper Moozlie said: “Congrats Mama”.

Read Also:  Patrick Shai Apologizes To Cassper Nyovest After Disrespecting His Mother In An Offensive Video

Amapiano star DBN Gogo commented: ❤️ “are you happy” congratulations my love.“

Singer Shekhinah said: “OMG!!!❤️😍congratulations.”

Stylist and photographer Trevor Stuurman commented: “So Special. Congrats.”

K Naomi thanked everyone for the messages and shared the first full-length picture from the shoot and said: “Thank you for all the congratulatory messages!

“Carrying precious cargo isn’t as easy as people make it but it’s the most beautiful experience!

“Too have the freedom to fully immerse and enjoy this journey for me is Top 1 priority. I can breathe now and just be…lol

Read Also:  Somizi Mhlongo Confronts Man Who Filmed Him And His Friend At A Nightclub

“I genuinely can’t wait to meet Baby P!🤍🤰🏽✨ Wearing @nadinemerabi set.”

 

This comes after she revealed in September that she was engaged.

The TV host made her relationship with her fiancé, known only as Tshepo, Instagram official earlier this year.

Taking to Instagram, K Naomi made the big announcement about Tshepo putting a ring on it, captioning the post: “I said ‘yes’ to my best friend!

“I remember my fiancé saying this: ’Someday when you want to, and you feel my vibe, I will show you how a queen is meant to be treated … this was before we even started dating and I didn’t want to give him time of day.

Read Also:  Prince Kaybee Apologises To His Late Father For Being Ungrateful

“You’ve done exactly that from the day 1. I’m still in awe … This is really a love like no other, nothing I ever imagined to happen to me.

“A God thing. I prayed for you. I love you so much baby! So excited for our future.”

Share with Friends:
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Entertainment

Somizi Mhlongo Confronts Man Who Filmed Him And His Friend At A Nightclub

Published

on

Somizi Mhlongo Confronts Man Who Filmed Him And His Friend At A Nightclub

Somizi Mhlongo, a media personality  confronted a club-goer who recorded him and another man cosying up together at groove.

Somizi’s love life has been put under a magnifying glass with rumours swelling all the time, following the viral news of his broken marriage last year.

This past December rumours of a new love interest for the star started when he was seen in Cape Town, allegedly with Lindile Mbadu.

Read Also:  Shauwn Mkhize Issues Stern Warning To Internet Trolls

Now in a video released this week, the pair are seen together at Ayepyep Lifestyle Lounge in Pretoria.

In the 10-second clip, Somizi is seen holding Lindile from behind while they dance.

Somizi draws in closer to Lindile to lay his head on his shoulder while Lindile smokes from a hookah pipe.

Read Also:  Stop It - Pearl Thusi Goes Hard On e.tv For Showing 'Anaconda' Again

When Somizi realises that there is a camera recording him, he stops holding Lindile and starts shouting at the person recording. “Why, why, why,” screams Somizi.

See below:

While there has been no confirmation that the pair are indeed a couple, they were in Cape Town at the same time last year and follow each other on Instagram.

Share with Friends:
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Rapper Cassper Nyovest To Fight NaaMusiq In Another Epic Celebrity Boxing Match

Published

on

Rapper Cassper Nyovest To Fight NaaMusiq In Another Epic Celebrity Boxing Match

South African rapper Cassper Nyovest will fight another celebrity boxing match after defeating a social media troll in December 2021.

This match, slated for April 8, 2022, is against South African artiste and actor NaakMusiq.

NaakMusiq shared snippets of his training ahead of the match on social media with his fans.

This comes after Cassper’s fight against controversial YouTuber Slik Talk in December 2021.

Read Also:  Patrick Shai Apologizes To Cassper Nyovest After Disrespecting His Mother In An Offensive Video

The match was put together after Silk Talk continuously criticised and trolled the rapper.

The boxing match was dubbed ‘Fame vs Clout’ and served as the platform for the two to settle their differences.

The competition, however, lasted officially for one minute and 30 seconds. Nyovest, within the time, beat Silk, leaving him gasping for air.

Read Also:  Shauwn Mkhize Issues Stern Warning To Internet Trolls

Silk, according to reports, had to be wheeled to the hospital for immediate medical attention.

Meanwhile, Cassper says he has not started training for this new match.

According to him, he had been feeling ill recently and was nursing his health. He informed fans on Twitter he would resume training on Monday.

Share with Friends:
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Patrick Shai Apologizes To Cassper Nyovest After Disrespecting His Mother In An Offensive Video

Published

on

Patrick Shai Apologizes To Cassper Nyovest After Disrespecting His Mother In An Offensive Video

 South African actor Patrick Shai has issued an apology to rapper Cassper Nyovest after he disrespected the latter’s mother.

Local veteran actor Patrick Shai in a viral video on social media descended heavily on rapper Cassper.

The weird moment has left many social media users and Cassper himself in confusion as to how and why this instance occurred.

The veteran actor has now gained fame as a clout chaser following his latest antics.

Read Also:  Pearl Thusi Accuses Staff Of Stealing From Her

It is unclear what sparked the veteran actor’s attack on the rapper, but following the online backlash from Cassper fans and the rapper himself, Shai has issued an apology.

In his apology video, Shai apologises to Cassper for his strong language usage towards his mother.

Shai explains he should have known better as an older person and profusely apologised to the rapper for using vulgar language towards his mother.

Read Also:  Prince Kaybee Apologises To His Late Father For Being Ungrateful

“I should have as an adult. My apologies, I humbly, from the bottom of my heart, apologise for having used such strong language towards your mom.

“Even though the challenge would’ve been an ideal thing but now it has been soured by what I said.

“I apologise from the bottom of my heart, please forgive me and forgive me South Africans. I am regretting every bit of the last sentence. That I used, I’m sorry.” he said.

Read Also:  Shauwn Mkhize Issues Stern Warning To Internet Trolls

Rapper Cassper Nyovest reacted to Shai’s blasting on social media

“If there’s one thing is regret about my fame is how my family has been disrespected by strangers.

“I try so hard to be about my own business but it’s always sh*t like this and I have to keep it moving to protect my brand cause brands will never understand.

“This is too much man.”

Share with Friends:
Continue Reading

Entertainment

 A Female President would Be A Breath Of Fresh Air – Simphiwe Dana Takes Aim At The ANC

Published

on

'I Am Sorry' - Simphiwe Dana Apologises For ‘Unemployment’ Comment

Award-winning musician Simphiwe Dana has said she is ready for South Africa to have a woman president.

However, she is not banking on that happening with the governing party.

Dana said this after acting Chief Justice Raymond Zondo criticised Tourism Minister Lindiwe Sisulu for her controversial article in which she slammed the judiciary as “colonised Africans”.

In her opinion piece, “Hi Mzansi, have we seen justice?”, Sisulu took shots at the judiciary and and the country’s legislative framework.

She claimed the Constitution did not work for masses of Africans who languished in poverty and accused politicians of engaging in “stomach politics” at the expense of the poor.

Read Also:  Stop It - Pearl Thusi Goes Hard On e.tv For Showing 'Anaconda' Again

Zondo condemned Sisulu’s comments as an insult to the judiciary. He said Sisulu had no facts to back her claims and called for action to be taken.

Taking to Twitter, Dana said even though she would love to see a woman lead the country, she was not certain that woman should come from the ANC because it was a “lost cause”.

“If the ANC wasn’t such a lost cause, a female president from the camp would be such a breath of fresh air.

Read Also:  Pearl Thusi Accuses Staff Of Stealing From Her

“Given that the ANC as a whole has created such destruction, the treatment of Lindiwe Sisulu seems particularly aggressive. But alas, throw the whole thing away.”

Ntsiki Mazwai also expressed that she was “ready for a woman president”.

Read Also:  Prince Kaybee Apologises To His Late Father For Being Ungrateful

In a series of tweets, she said that her money was on Sisulu.

“Let’s be clear about something. The male representatives brought us Khwezi and Marikana. You will not have crazy standards for a female president. Not when you come from such trash. Siyavana??

 

Share with Friends:
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Stop It – Pearl Thusi Goes Hard On e.tv For Showing ‘Anaconda’ Again

Published

on

Twitter Users Go Hard On Pearl Thusi Over ’Happy Lockdown’ Post

Mzansi was left shook when e.tv announced that they would be airing the 1997 action-thriller ’Anaconda’ again during prime time on Saturday.

Tweeps were shook when the free-to-air television station teased that it would be airing the 90s movie for the 19th time, even after supposedly showing it for the last time in 2014.

Starring Jennifer Lopez, Ice Cube, Jon Voight, Eric Stoltz, Jonathan Hyde and Owen Wilson, the film directed by Luis Llosa became a cult classic for its time, but it seems that South Africans have reached their limit with the movie.

Read Also:  WATCH: Trevor Noah And Minka Kelly Do The ‘Nkao Tempela’ Challenge

“Queen Sono” actress Pearl Thusi was one of the local celebrities to speak out against the channel airing the film again and said: “You guys really need a better team to push old and non-stop repeat content.

“Y’all been playing this movie since I was my daughters age. Stop it.”

Former Democratic Alliance leader Mmusi Maimane also took a jab at the TV station for airing the movie, while throwing shade at the ruling party and said: “You are behaving like the ANC now. You can’t still be showing Anaconda in 2022.”

Twitter users were just as annoyed by the announcement of ’Anaconda’ and shared their displeasure online.

Share with Friends:
Continue Reading

Facebook

Africa Business Directory

Are you looking to increase your company's online presence in Africa? List your company on our No.1 business directory in South Africa & business directory in Africa as a whole on africabusinessfile.com.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending