Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
- Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
- Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) ; 50% in English and a Pass in Life Science (Biology)/Physics
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Preference will be given to individuals that:
- Meet the Company’s EE targets as set out in our employment equity plan
- Meet the furtherance of the National agenda for the development of unemployed youth
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
Kindly note only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Location : Midrand
Closing Date :30 June 2022
HOW TO APPLY
Adapt IT Unemployed Learnership Programme 2022
Adapt IT is calling on suitable and unemployed individuals to apply for its Unemployed Learnership Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested in applying, be sure to check the job scope and minimum eligibility requirements below to find out if it’s a good fit for you.
About Adapt IT
Adapt IT is a mover in the ICT industry providing software solutions to various sectors which include the manufacturing, education, financial services, energy, hospitality, education and communication sectors.
The company has a client base of almost 10,000 spread over 53 countries. In addition, Adapt IT operates in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Botswana, Mauritius. It also employs more than 1000 tech professionals in these locations, including Adapt IT’s South African offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban.
Adapt IT Unemployed Learnership Programme
Adapt IT, in partnership with affiliate training providers, has been offering this 12-month internship opportunity in Systems Development (NQF Level 4-5) since its first batch of learners in March 2020. The learnership is MICT SETA-registered and implements structured theoretical learning and hands-on workplace experience. In addition, successful candidates have access to dedicated mentors to ensure they have the support needed to achieve qualification within the learnership period.
Who should apply?
Adapt IT requires candidates who are South African citizens and are currently unemployed. Applicants must also be able to commit to the 12-month learnership.
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date :18th August, 2022
HOW TO APPLY
Learnership: Call Centre at Transnet
The purpose of the Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 18-month training programme.
The programme seeks to place Learners in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements
- Follow a structured training programme
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals
Qualifications & Experience:
- Grade 12 / Matric / NQF Level 4 equivalent – incumbent to be based at TPT Head Office
- Completed Certificate programme (logistics, operations management, or related) will be an advantage
Closing Date :21.07.2022
HOW TO APPLY
South African Police Service SAPS Learnership
Police recruits undergo a Basic Police Development Learning Programme (BPDLP) when they enlist in the South African Police Service.
Upon recruitment, a Memorandum of Agreement is entered into between the South African Police Service and the police recruit for a contract period of 24 months. During this period, the recruit will be a police trainee and will undergo the Basic Police Development Learning Programme.
The purpose of the Basic Police Development Learning Programme is to enable newly-appointed police officials to –
- use a series of legal and policing skills to protect and serve members of communities in accordance with the Constitution of South Africa
- provide a more effective service that will improve community satisfaction and position them to fulfil their mission of creating a safe and secure environment for all who live in South Africa.
The course is presented at the accredited SAPS academies earmarked to present the Basic Police Development Learning Programme. The SAPS have the following academies:
|SAPS ACADEMY ALL SAINTS||EASTERN CAPE|
|SAPS ACADEMY BHISHO||EASTERN CAPE|
|SAPS ACADEMY GRAAFF – REINET||EASTERN CAPE|
|SAPS ACADEMY MTHATHA||EASTERN CAPE|
|SAPS ACADEMY CHATSWORTH||KWAZULU-NATAL|
|SAPS ACADEMY ULUNDI||KWAZULU-NATAL|
|SAPS ACADEMY TSHWANE||GAUTENG|
|SAPS ACADEMY BISHOP LAVIS||WESTERN CAPE|
|SAPS ACADEMY OUDTSHOORN||WESTERN CAPE|
|SAPS ACADEMY PHILIPPI||WESTERN CAPE|
STRUCTURE OF THE BPDLP
The duration of the Learning Programme will be 24 months, of which 12 months will be at the Academy and 12 months in the workplace. It will consist of two phases at the academy and one phase in the workplace.
- Phase One: Academy (10 months)
- Foundational phase – will mainly focus on acquiring necessary knowledge and skills.
- Practical application of knowledge and skills
- Phase Two: Workplace experience (12 months)
- Workplace exposure at a station
- Phase Three: Academy (2 months)
- Integrated assessments
When police trainees complete the training and are found competent, they are permanently enlisted in the South African Police Service as constables.
Payment and benefits during the first 24 months
A police trainee will receive the following payment and benefits during the first 24 months:
Phase 1: 10 months at the SAPS Academy
R3 175,00 per month
Free meals and accommodation
Polmed medical aid – lower plan membership, no pension fund
Phase 2 and 3: 12 months in the workplace at a station and two months integrated assessment at the Academy
R 7 275,00 per month
Own meals and accommodation
Polmed medical aid – lower or higher plan membership, pension fund and all other benefits (Leave, allowances, etc)
Permanent appointment after 24 months:
R 10 307,00 per month
All benefits applicable to SAPS Act members
Salary :R 10 307,00
Location :South Africa
Closing Date :18th August, 2022
HOW TO APPLY
Learnerships Programme at Afri Training Institute
Apply now for this Afri Training Institute learnership. This a Project Management Learnership for NQF Level 4.
The learnership we have to offer is a Project Management NQF Level 4 for people living with disabilities.
It is to be launched in Saldahna for 20 unemployed youth between the ages of 18-33.
The candidates are to be residing in Saldahna and the surrounding areas.
It is a 12 month project with 5 modules to be completed upon success.
As per Seta requirement the applicants are required to have passed grade 11 (NQF level 3) to qualify for the learnership.
The learnership is a paid opportunity and a stipend of R4 000-R5 000 is offered monthly.
The learnership is to start the 1st of August and applications closes 18 July 2022.
Location :Western Cape
Closing Date :18 July, 2022
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can send their CV, Proof of Disability and Matric certificate to: [email protected]
Learnership Opportunity At NWK Group
If you are considering a career in the agricultural sector, you are at the right place. NWK offers talented individuals the opportunity to take part in their Learnership Programme.
1 year (practical and theoretical training will be given).
LEARNERSHIP: GENERIC MANAGEMENT (NQF 4)
- Assessments are required to be administered for selection purposes
- Only those candidates who are not currently employed will be considered
- A Grade 12 certificate is a requirement.
- Preference will be given to candidates took Computer Applications Technology in high school.
- Graduates will also be considered
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn more about programming and the working of the NWK operational system.
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Maths, Accountancy and Computer Studies as subjects.